Friday 2 October 2009

Ill and seemingly incompetent

I feel awful and I have problems at the minute.
Here is a short list.

Seemingly I can't even manage to clean my bread maker. You think after giving it a scrub the view window it would be fine. But no. Its as inscrutable as ever.
The title thing also looks like I've typed III instead of ill. Maybe it'll work out.
My software for to get my photos off the camera (phone) is at his parents house so no photos for today.
I feel ill and head achy.
This stupid thing just deleted my post and I have to type things three times over due to it jumping and there being extraneous letters and part words turning up in odd, random and unexpected places.
I want some tasty bread. I've tried to make Garlic bread and it won't be ready for hours. Nom nom nom denied.

Grrrrrrr grrrr and once again grrrrrrr

Added: I've just checked it. Some of the writing has gone grey. Whyyyyy?

No comments:

Post a Comment