Sunday 12 July 2009

Big flappy thing

I wrote this on my other blog last night (or early this morning) at 2:10. Since I am still not convinced that this blog is working properly I'm not swaping over totally.

There is... A rather large flappy thing in my room.
I can't identify it which is rather unusual.
I am not particulary happy with this.
It being there as well as me not being able to identify it.

So far since I've got up thats been Anne the spider, a big hairy moth, and a big flappy thing on my roof.

All show up, when I'm alone.
Which also means a further incursion of CGBF.
The fact we co-rent this place is irrelevant.
Except where dishes are concerned.

This may not bode well for the summer.
Or the rest of my life.
I am not refering to the dishes with those last statements.

No comments:

Post a Comment